The Yuga-dharma-nama-sankirtan resurgence coalition (YRC)
The Yuga-dharma-nama-sankirtan Resurgence Coalition is an international action network of devotees seriously dedicated to the restoration of kali-yuga-dharma-hari-nama-sankirtana to its proper place of dignity in the forefront of devotional communities world-wide.
Our objectives are as follows:
- To rectify the philosophical aberrations leading to the marginalization of hari-nama-sankirtana in contemporary gaudiya vaisnava society.
- To prioritize the daily propagation of nama-sankirtana-yajna in the managerial mindset of gaudiya vaisnava leadership.
- To encourage grass-roots nama-sankirtana resurgence whenever and wherever institutional management fails to facilitate or support the propagation of nama-sankirtana
- To encourage the world-wide establishment of local nama-sankirtana core groups both within and beyond the managerial jurisdictions of various temples and institutions.
- To, by serious word-wide propagation of the all-powerful holy name through the medium of mass hari-nama-sankirtana, forcefully augment the piety of the populus in order to effectively dismantle the global dominance of heartless, demonic kali-yuga corporatist governments and bring sanity to the social order.
- To offer short-term/long-term nama-sankirtana experience and training opportunities for serious pure-devotional candidates at the Krishna Balarama mandir, Vrindavana, India (24 hr. Kirtana asrama facilities for men only). Programs of a similar nature at other venues wordwide encouraged.
- To host a world-wide-web network newsletter as a communications forum explicitly for inspiration, siddhantic edification, and discussion among dedicated hari-nama-sankirtana devotees.
- To, via extended indoor and outdoor performances of hari-nama-sankirtana, help instill into the hearts of the general mass of devotees a solid experiential faith in the yuga- dharma, in an attempt to revitalize the Krishna consciousness movement.
- To help sincere devotees transcend mundane affinity, get suddha-nama-ruci, and relish the immortal nectar for which every soul is always anxious.
- To help sincere devotees attain life’s ultimate goal (unalloyed love for Krishna) and go back home, back to Godhead in this very life.